Search again above, or feel free to check out our Top Headlines:
July 22nd, 2019 10:10 AM
Before you let that old, unwanted life insurance policy lapse, it may be wise to check all of your options. Better yet, check to see if your policy could be sold for cash to investors. You could have a pleasant surprise ahead. What is a Life Settlement? The process of selling an unwanted or unneeded […]Full Story »
- Why Should I Consider a Life Insurance Policy Replacement?
- July 31st, 2017 9:09 AM
- A life insurance policy is a financial asset, which needs to be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure you are getting the value you expect, in exchange for the premium dollars you pay to the life insurance company. Your policy could be affected by a change in personal preference, the issuing company's financial condition or increased competition in the insurance industry. In some instances, replacing your pre-existing policy with another one may be more beneficial for you, but it is a very big decision to make.Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Featured Story, Frequently Asked Questions, Life Insurance, Life Insurance; Tony Steuer Columns, Tips
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- July 27th, 2017 11:11 AM
- Every adviser, financial columnist, and relative has his or her own, perfect method for determining the right amount of life insurance. The three most commonly used methods are multiple of income, cover your debts, and human life value concept. Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Featured Story, Life Insurance, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines
- When Skinny Isn’t All Good News – Senators Nix Skinny Repeal of Healthcare Law
- July 27th, 2017 10:10 AM
- Betting that thin is in — and might be the only way forward — Senate Republicans are eyeing a “skinny repeal” that rolls back an unpopular portion of the federal health law. But experts warn that the idea has been tried before, and with little success. Senators are reportedly considering a narrow bill that would […]Full Story »
- Category: Uncategorized
- What Is An Attending Physician Statement?
- July 27th, 2017 9:09 AM
- When a medical exam and questions is part of the life insurance application this is a standard way to obtain information from a doctor or medical facility.Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Company Profiles, Life Insurance, Medical News, Medical News, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines