How much coverage do I need?If you are an employed family income breadwinner with minor children, financial planners suggest carrying a minimum of ten times your annual income. If you are a non-working caregiver at home with minor children, we suggest at least $150,000. If you are an adult looking for burial coverage only, we suggest $5,000 to $25,000.